TERMS & conditions
TICKET PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS
You agree that the event for which you purchase tickets is a public event, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the venue where the event occurs are public in nature, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions or conduct at the event. You irrevocably grant permission to us and Superfly Music Location Based Entertainment/Superfly Comedy Ventures, LLC and to each of our designees, licensees, successors and assigns, including without limitation event and program sponsors, advertisers, and marketing partners, to and to own, license, assign and/or otherwise utilize your name, image, likeness, acts, poses, plays, appearance, movements, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (regardless of whether before, during, after or unrelated to a performance) for any purpose, in any manner, in any medium or context now known or hereafter devised without further authorization from, or compensation to, you or anyone acting on your behalf.
You understand that there are safety protocols in place for the event and you confirm that you will follow all applicable protocols and procedures that we provide, which you understand, acknowledge and agree may be changed, modified or amended by us at our sole discretion from time to time, at any time. Such protocols and procedures may include, without limitation, instructions to wear a face mask, proof of full vaccination for COVID-19, maintain social distance, use disinfecting cleaning products, and/or any other protocols and procedures relating to the COVID-19 pandemic or any other disease or epidemic/pandemic (including, without limitation, protocols and procedures to comply with applicable federal, state, county, and/or local rules, regulations, guidelines, or other guidance relating to COVID-19). Your failure to comply with any such protocols and/or procedures may be grounds for your removal from the event, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
Certain areas of Prince: The Immersive Experience are being filmed, videotaped, photographed and streamed, including for press coverage and posting to social media. Each person entering this site acknowledges and agrees that by entering this site, he or she consents to being recorded, filmed and photographed and has granted permission to Superfly Comedy Ventures, LLC, its parent, subsidiary, affiliates, related parties, designees, licensees, successors and assigns, including its sponsors (“SCV Parties”), to depict or otherwise use (without any financial or other compensation whatsoever) his or her image, likeness, voice and actions as embodied in such photograph(s), recordings, film and/or video, and to display, transmit, exhibit or otherwise exploit the same in any languages, formats and media whatsoever, whether now known or hereafter devised throughout the universe, in perpetuity, including but not limited to on social media. Each person entering this Experience grants the SCV Parties the right to include such person’s image, likeness, actions, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, film, photograph, webcast, stream or other transmission, exhibition, simulcast, or reproduction made of, or at, Prince: The Immersive Experience, in any medium or context for any purpose, including social media and including for commercial, advertising or promotional purposes, without further authorization or compensation. You hereby release the SCV Parties from any claim for use of your image, likeness, actions or statements; this release is binding upon each such persons heirs, successors and assigns. You understand that we are proceeding in reliance on your consent as set forth in this notice and that your entry onto the site will be deemed a waiver of any claims you might assert. If you do not wish to grant such permission and enter the Experience, do not enter the Experience. Instead, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org where you may turn in your unused ticket for a refund of its face value.
By visiting Prince: The Immersive Experience, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19. You, on behalf of yourself, the other members of your party, and your and their respective heirs, successors, legal representatives, and assigns, hereby release, discharge, and hold harmless the Parties from any and all claims, causes of action, demands or liability in any way relating to, in connection with or arising from, your visit to Prince: The Immersive Experience, including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19, any personal injuries, whether bodily or emotional, property damage, or other adverse consequences or outcomes that may result, whether foreseeable or not, and whether caused intentionally or by negligence, carelessness or otherwise, except for such harm as may result from the Parties’ gross negligence, recklessness or willful misconduct.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
We have taken enhanced measures to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and Prince: The Immersive Experience. Help keep each other healthy and safe.
You acknowledge that you are at least eighteen years of age. If you are under the age of eighteen, you represent that you have obtained your parent's/guardian's consent to enter this area and be bound by the terms set forth herein. You acknowledge that you have shared or will share the information within these terms and conditions with any guests who will be utilizing tickets that you purchase.
Prince: The Immersive Experience
Gold Experience 4-Pack Ticket Giveaway
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A CONTRACT—READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES A RELEASE AND LICENSE FROM YOU, AND A LIMITATION OF CERTAIN OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Promotion and Sponsor. Participation in the Varsity Jacket Sweepstakes promotion (the “Promotion”) constitutes Entrant’s (as defined below) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Entrant is free to disclaim the prize and status as Entrant, and as a result will not be eligible to receive any prize. The Promotion is sponsored and administered by Superfly Comedy Ventures, LLC, 130 E 23rd St, New York, NY 10010 (“Sponsor”). All decisions related to and interpretation of these Official Rules by Sponsor are final and binding. While this Promotion may be publicized on social media websites, such websites are not affiliated with Sponsor or this Promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok or any other third-party website or application that might host content where information about this Promotion is published (collectively “Content Hosts”). Entrant is providing information only to Sponsor and not to Content Hosts.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion begins at 9:00 a.m. CT on November 1, 2022, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on November 20, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). Only entries submitted and received during the Promotion Period will be accepted. Sponsor is the official timekeeper of this Promotion.
- Eligibility. The Promotion is open only to individuals that are legal residents of one of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia, age 18 or older, who have entered their email address on Prince: The Immersive Experience’s Website Page: https://princetheexperience.com/pages/giveaway (the “Experience”). Employees or agents of Sponsor, The Estate Of Prince Rogers Nelson, Comerica Bank & Trust N.A., Fever Labs, Inc., or their respective parent or affiliate companies, vendors, suppliers, agencies, consultants, subcontractors or legal counsel, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee or agent, are not eligible. Legal entities are not eligible to enter. Eligibility is contingent upon agreement to, compliance with, and fulfillment of all requirements of these Official Rules.
- How to Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. There is one method of entry. By participating in the Promotion in any way you will become an “Entrant.” Each Entrant who enters using the below method of entry will receive one entry in the Promotion. Limit one eligible entry per person and per email address.
Online Entry: Sweepstakes entrants will be directed to the online Promotion entry form. During the Promotion Period, you will automatically become an Entrant and receive one entry in the Promotion when you complete and submit the Promotion entry form.
- Conditions of Entry. Entries not legitimately submitted in accordance with these Official Rules are void. Only qualified entries received by Sponsor during the Promotion Period are eligible for participation. Entrants may be required to provide the following information to be eligible for a Promotion prize: first, middle and last name, month, day and year of birth, email address, complete mailing address and phone number (collectively, “Personal Information”). All requested Personal Information must be provided to participate in the Promotion and to be eligible to win a prize. Unintelligible entries; entries with incomplete, invalid or incorrect information; and entries that are counterfeit or tampered with in any way will be disqualified. Entries that are late, lost, damaged, misdirected, stolen or not delivered will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if a potential winner does not receive a prize because incomplete, invalid or incorrect information was provided during the Promotion. Proof of sent entry or entry receipt (such as a copy of a “thank you” message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of entry by Sponsor.
Participation must be by Entrant. Participation by any other individual or entity, or originating at any other website or email address, including without limitation, commercial promotion entering and subscription notification service sites, is invalid and will be disqualified. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple email addresses, phone numbers, identities, registrations or logins; entries through a sweepstakes club or similar entity; or any other unauthorized method of entry will void all of Entrant’s entries and Entrant will be disqualified from the entire Promotion. Submitting mass entries or entries generated by an automated program, script or macro, or the use of any other similar device, program or method to enter this Promotion is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted on the Promotion entry form will be deemed to be Entrant. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” of an email address is the natural person assigned to that email address by any organization responsible for assigning accounts to that email address. If the identity of the individual who actually participated in the Promotion cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected individual’s entry will be deemed ineligible.
Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules, tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion (including without limitation, tampering with websites or email addresses), or acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt to undermine the operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal or civil law, and Sponsor may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law from any person it finds to have made such an attempt.
- Prize. There is one prize available to be won. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is two hundred sixty dollars ($260.00 USD). The prize consists of a 4-pack of Gold Experience VIP Tickets to Prince: The Immersive Experience, redeemable by 12/31/22.
Actual value of prize may vary. All additional costs, including without limitation, taxes and other personal charges not specifically described as part of the prize above are not included in the prize. No compensation or substitution will be provided for any difference in prize value. Sponsor is not responsible for any cancellations, delays, postponements, diversions, substitutions, changes in service or any other act, omission, or result thereof, caused by any third party. The prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution and is not, in whole or in part, assignable, transferable or available for resale. The prize has no cash surrender value, except where required by law. Sponsor has made no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize. This includes, without limitation, any warranty, representation or guarantee regarding any prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The prize is subject to availability and Sponsor may substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Other prize substitution options are available where required by law. Federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the prize not specified as being awarded are the winner’s sole responsibility. Prize specific terms and conditions apply.
Any prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If any potential winner is disqualified, not eligible, or for any other reason cannot accept the prize as stated, then Sponsor may randomly select a new potential winner from the remaining pool of eligible Entrants. Where legal, the winner may be required to submit, without alteration and in the form provided by Sponsor, a completed and signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release (the “Release”), along with a properly completed U.S. Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Form W-9, within the required time period communicated in the Release to be eligible to receive the prize. The winner may be issued a U.S. Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 and related tax forms for the stated value of the prize.
Only one prize will be awarded. In the event that any error or discrepancy causes more than one prize to be promoted, noticed or claimed, Sponsor may award only one prize in accordance with Section 7 below (if such process has not already taken place at the time such error or discrepancy is discovered), or by conducting a random drawing from among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims received by Sponsor within 30 days of the end of the Promotion Period as a result of the process set forth in Section 7 below.
- Winner Determination and Verification. The process leading to the random selection of each potential prize winner is within the sole discretion of Sponsor. Within a reasonable time after the end of the Promotion Period, one potential winner will be randomly drawn from the pool of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Potential winners are each subject to eligibility verification by Sponsor on an ongoing basis. An Entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if notified of being a potential winner, unless and until Entrant’s eligibility is verified to Sponsor’s satisfaction. To be verified as eligible to receive the prize, each potential winner must fulfill all requirements and continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and not be disqualified for any reason. Each potential winner will be notified by email (subject to Sponsor’s discretion). If a potential winner cannot be contacted using the information provided, or fails to respond to Sponsor’s attempt to notify them of selection within two days; if any prize or notification is returned as undeliverable or yields an error or undeliverable message (regardless of whether the message is ultimately delivered to the recipient); if a potential winner fails to sign and return the Release or any other required documentation or fails to comply with these Official Rules; if a potential winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize as stated; or if a potential winner cannot be verified as eligible for any reason at any time before, during or after the Promotion Period, then that potential winner is disqualified and forfeits the prize, and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries.
In the event that an Entrant or potential winner is disqualified or fails to claim the prize for any reason, the process set forth above will be repeated until the prize is awarded, or until three attempts have been made to award the prize and each attempt has failed. EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY LAW, IF THE PRIZE REMAINS UNAWARDED FOR ANY REASON AFTER THREE ATTEMPTS, THE PRIZE WILL NOT BE AWARDED IN THIS PROMOTION. If any winner is awarded and claims the prize, a winners list may be obtained by printing the requestor’s name and complete mailing address on a 3x5” postcard and mailing it to Superfly Comedy Ventures, LLC, Attn: Varsity Jacket Sweepstakes Winners List, 130 E 23rd St, New York, NY 10010. Limit one request per person, per household. Requests must be received within six months of the end of the Promotion Period.
Odds of winning the prize in this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering or participating in this Promotion or any prize in any way, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend (regardless of ultimate liability), and hold harmless, and thereby does release and discharge Sponsor, Content Hosts, The Estate Of Prince Rogers Nelson, Comerica Bank & Trust N.A., Fever Labs, Inc., and each of their respective parent and affiliate companies, vendors, suppliers, agencies, consultants, subcontractors and legal counsel, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such individual (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against all loss, liability, damage, injury, claim or cause of action related in any way whatsoever to this Promotion, these Official Rules, or the rights, consents and licenses granted to Sponsor under these Official Rules, including without limitation, violation of any agreement or obligation; infringement of any right of publicity or intellectual property; threatened or actual injury, loss or damage to any person, including sickness, disease, death and disability; defamation or portrayal in a false light (intentional and unintentional); invasion of privacy; and damage to or loss of property, arising out of such Entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, non-use or misuse of any prize. To the maximum extent allowed by law, in no event will Released Parties be responsible for any damages or losses of any kind, including indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of this Promotion. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties. Check local laws for restrictions regarding these limitations or exclusions.
Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) technical failures of any kind; (b) incorrect information, whether caused by Entrants, any internet or email service provider, any promotional or advertising agency, printing or computing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with the Promotion; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (d) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries or the announcement of any potential winner or prize; (e) any injury or damage to persons or property, including without limitation, computers, phones and tablets, that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by Entrant’s participation in the Promotion or access to the Promotion materials; (f) the receipt, use or misuse of any prize; or (g) any other errors in any materials, information or announcements associated with the Promotion. If for any reason an Entrant’s entry is confirmed by Sponsor to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted by Sponsor, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, subject to availability and provided that the Promotion Period has not then expired.
EACH ENTRANT WAIVES CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE § 1542 (AND ALL SIMILAR LAWS OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES), WHICH READS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” EACH ENTRANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS FULL UNDERSTANDING OF, AND ACKNOWLEDGES THE SIGNIFICANCE AND CONSEQUENCE OF, WAIVER OF CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE § 1542 (AND ALL SIMILAR LAWS OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES).
- LICENSE FROM ENTRANT. To the extent allowed by law, participation in the Promotion in any way constitutes each Entrant’s consent for, and grant of a non-exclusive, sub-licensable and assignable license to Sponsor to record, publish, post, display and otherwise exploit such Entrant’s name, social media handles, likeness, image, voice, aural and visual performance (together or independently), statements and hometown, regardless of whether altered, distorted or used alone or with other material, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, for commercial, promotional, marketing and trade purposes in any medium now known or later discovered, worldwide and in perpetuity, without review or approval, and without further notice, payment or consideration of any kind.
All rights, consents and licenses granted to Sponsor under these Official Rules or the Release will survive the termination of this Promotion. Such consents and licenses may only be revoked in writing, and the mere ending of this Promotion is not sufficient to revoke such consents or licenses.
- Right to Modify or Cancel. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event any provision is found invalid or unenforceable, these Official Rules will otherwise remain in effect in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was never included. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision.
To the extent permitted by law, Sponsor may cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion or any part of it, in any way, if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Promotion is not capable of executing as Sponsor intended, or that any error, omission, fraud, technical failure, tampering, computer virus or other factor, technical or otherwise, beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, impairs or may impair Sponsor’s ability to properly conduct the Promotion. In such event, Sponsor may, but is not obligated to, award any applicable prize by conducting a random drawing from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the cancellation, suspension or modification of the Promotion. Inclusion in such random drawing is Entrant’s exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
In the event of an inconsistency between these Official Rules and any information contained in any Promotion-related materials, including without limitation, a Promotion entry form or any point-of-sale, radio, television, print or online advertising, these Official Rules will prevail and govern.
- Disputes; CLASS ACTION WAIVER. Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: (a) all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to this Promotion or any prize will be resolved individually, without any form of class action, and Entrant consents to the personal jurisdiction of the appropriate federal or state court located in New York County, New York for such purpose; and (b) all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. The Promotion and these Official Rules are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.